As I mentioned in a previous post, a great benefit to having a long engagement is having plenty of time to DIY some aspects of your wedding! DIY projects will add unique and creative aspects to your special day, and can save you a TON of money in the long run.
In this post I am including some lovely Pinsperation for amazing wedding-related DIY projects that I will be sure to try!
- Wine bottle table numbers via Wedding Chicks
- Bridal & Bridesmaid Bouquets & Boutonnieres via LaurenConrad.com
- Tic Tac Wedding Favors via Bird’s Party Blog
- “Will you be my bridesmaid?” Box via Something Turquoise
- Burlap & Lace Wedding Invitations via Printable Invitation Kits
- Kids Activity Book via Lovely Indeed
- Vintage Save the Date Postcard via Wedding Chicks
- Bathroom Baskets & Guest Welcome Bags via WeddingBee Blog
- Wedding Card Holder via Something Turquoise
- Groom’s Socks Gift via The Pretty Blog
Special thanks to all of these amazing blogs & sites for all of the great tutorials and ideas for us DIY brides 🙂